New Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Bane Starker
Bane Starker
Foreign Particle    Empty Foreign Particle

Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:52 am
Bane:

*during my slumber I was DEAD to the world. All strength I had to keep this up left and I sleep through a whole rocky landing and almost crash as the float started to break down*

* other characters can react this this DRAMATIC NEAR DEATH EXPEREINCE HERE

ie, did they jump off , did they get off another way did they stay on and try to drive it down? Writing promp.*

JayJay is exhausted from trying to keep the thing afloat and collapsed at the controls.

I wake up confused and hear more shots fired.

I try to sense the minds.

((Rafe is me!))

I call to him to stop him in great confusion. The shots firing at the fake hive cease.

I come out waving to get their attention. Before us was miles of sand, the waters looked blackish green and murky or the beach may have been applying.
Just a water planet deemed undrinkable and usable for kingdom work a hazardous zone on a long list to taken care of later.

There was a few tall thin sickly trees and brush swaying and the sky was muted tones without much visible sunlight right now with a cloudy rainy look.

(Rafe): "Well how we we're supposed to know..Bane you brought a hive full of wraith..AND ..a .." He stops seeing Jean as no queen Wink
Bond
Bond

Foreign Particle    Empty Re: Foreign Particle

Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:31 am
Bond:

I do not sleep well.

In the quiet, the true weight of what I had done rests heavy on my shoulders. At the time, I had been so enraged. Beyond the ecstasy of seeing my Queen again, all I could feel was hatred. I had but one opportunity to make Odette suffer, and I had been so determined to take it. Nothing else, and no one else, had mattered. Only now, it is the other sister that fills my thoughts.

Queen Rubyrose… I have very little knowledge of her, beyond that she was a most formidable Queen. One of the last to lead a significant force against Michael. It would be easy to tar her with the same brush as Odette, to say she must have been just as wicked, but it feels unfair. This whole thing feels unfair… I had told myself that the rules no longer mattered. They had not protected my Queen, and they had not protected me, so what was the point of them? But even beyond the rules, taking the life of a Queen, one who had done us no wrong, especially when there are so few left...

If I could go back to that moment as I am now, I am honestly not sure whether I would do it again. But there is little point in thinking that way. If I had that sort of power, there are a lot of things I would change. Instead, I am here, and I must deal with the choices I have made. I am just relieved that my Queen did not condemn me, as many would have done. Whatever else has happened, we are together again. As for Queen Rubyrose, at least I gave her a death as unique and memorable as her life.

My troubles over her death my have saved MY life as I immediately notice when the ship begins to have problems! My eyes snap open as I feel it judder, and hear a distant alarm. I remove my safety belt and rush over to the Queen’s side.

((My Queen, you must wake up! Something is wrong!))

I mentally attempt to rouse the old commander, JD and JayJay too.

(JD): “Do not tell me the metal spiders are back once again!” *The only ship battle he remembers*

He puts down his strange tin and unholsters his stunner. I do the same (minus the cookie tin), ready for anything!
Jean Starker
Jean Starker

Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:42 am
Jean:

I gasp awake, pulled from one nightmare into another.

As if escape were ever an option..

"Bond!?"

Much to my alarm, I take in my surroundings.

We were in freefall..

I retract my wings and propel myself to Bane's chambers.

Why wasn't he up?!

I kick down the door to wake him when the artificial gravity gives in and some turbulence thrusts the makeshift hive upwards.

I hit the ceiling HARD and go crashing back down again.

"Ugh.."

I spit out some blood before standing back up and taking a more proactive approach (as clearly Bane was out cold).

"Oh Bane Ones, now is your time to shinneeeee!"

I taunt Bane's motionless crew before turning to address my own.

"Jay, Bond, attend to the controls!"

I storm down the aisleway taking charge of the situation.

"Soldier!"

**Still refuses to call him Greenbean or Gigi**

"Check for anything which can be used to escape this vessel. Should you find nothing, join your brothers at the controls!"

I turn to Drone with a hard look to STAY PUT before DRAMATICALLY finding a secluded spot to exit the hive and fly around the exterior to slow its decent with only my mere strength **think SUPERMAN** Foreign Particle    1f61c

Obviously it did not work..

The makeshift hive manages to crash land in such a way that the entire vessel remains intact.

I come shooting back inside the smashed window which I came to ensure my crew survived the fall.

Which they did of course..

Hair matted and covered in soot, I exit the craft to observe my surroundings.

The planet was barren.

Another soon approaches to greet my brother before pausing in response when he sees ME.

My natural instinct was to assert my DOMINANCE  Foreign Particle    1f422 in the situation but I abstained from doing so.

".. long lost relative."

I finish his sentence in an ever so charming sort of way.

(To Bond) ((Best to keep to the shuttle, it is rather depressing out here.))

I comment to him in slight amusement.
Zip
Zip

Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:32 pm
Zip:

I watch impressed at her trying to ..lift the ship or use wind thrust. whatever. 

It was stellar. But it doesn't work. Less Steller. 

I'm not sure why they are all freaking out if we crash land and die they will make such cool experimental monsters of out us.

I stand by a window next to some wooden knobs really hoping to get sucked out and end up like that.

JayJay pushes me aside to work the controls.. or try too at Jean's order. Everything was pretty crude. Its a float.

Bane slept through it all too. Amazing. Superpowered sleep! FTW

I clap at Jean's entrance, the music, all a fab first impression she knows whats up.

"I like her" 
I whisper to Jam.

(Rafe): "Yeah?" He snorts at her finishing the sentence.

(Finn): "Your no Tori." *shrugs before wheeling back to the hide out*

(Bane): "Tough crowd, we're a little to old for that music style honey."

He pats her shoulder before limping after the two old guys.

EEE ALMOST THERE
Jean's Drone
Jean's Drone

Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:16 pm
JD:

I do NOTHING but sit in my seat as the ship crashes, since that is what I was ordered to do.

*JD takes the statement literally to stay put, even if it was just meant as ‘stay put on the ship’*

All I am able to do is watch and provide mental encouragement as the rest of my very small crew does what they can. Bond looks nervous when the Queen leaves his sight, but he soon focuses and does his best with the ship’s consoles.

I think they must have done something well, since we land on the planet and are all still alive!

((Smashing performance, old chums! Well, in the sense that we did not smash!))

The Queen re-enters the ship. Bond rushes over and gently wipes some of the soot from her face before she goes outside.

I of course am still unable to leave my seat, so I must peer out at the new- guests? Crewmembers? Once again I do not like the tone they take with my Queen, but I am ALSO unable to talk or interact with them in any way.

However, I do find it most curious the sound which plays out! I cannot make sense of its purpose or origins, but it is somehow pleasing to my ear. *First time hearing music I think?*

*Bond – still in the shuttle – casually changes the song to Daydream Believer, since it honours Jean AND it’s an older song, maybe Bane and co will dig it more Wink *
Jean Starker
Jean Starker

Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:52 pm
Jean:

The stranger finds amusement with my response whilst his wheeled companion compares me to another.

Fascinating, all these experimental upgrades and they still can't help their friend to walk?

Bane pats my shoulder and mentions the music.

I hardly noticed it till now.

(Jaime) "Slam'in! How'd you manage installing the float with your own personal jams without us noticing?"

He joins his friend who he was goofing off with the whole crash after Bane.

*Blinks not understanding what the hell everyone was on about.*

The music changes I go back inside the float to bind Drone still in his seatbelt.

"You can take off your seatbelt now Drone. I no longer require you to stay."

I tease him before turning to Bond with an amused look.

"Our new friends do not appear to enjoy the music."

I peck him on the lips.

We must play more for them then..

I smirk before turning to address the rest of the crew to follow me after the Bane Ones.

"This way.."
JayJay Sheppard
JayJay Sheppard

Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:56 pm
JayJay:

That was not the best entrance.

I look around warily. 

Terrible music plays and Jean is blamed. At least Bond changes it.

*is OLD and approves* 

I feel like Ra did that. 

I dont say anything and follow them. I see Bane walking closer to Jean to comment on something.

The guy in the chair maybe?

(Bane): "He keeps trying to advance himself, for every benefit one must work around dozens of different factors when combining DNA... I heard you kept trying to 'improve' yourself with some unfornante effects too? How is that going?" He questions and I'm not sure he got to the point he was trying to get with the statement.

Maybe just dragging it along.

I haven't been back long and realize, Jean being here.. is she going to continue trying to work on herself? It cost her so much already. Mostly time.

I think of her mother.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum