New Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Spike
Spike

A Drone's Holiday Vacation  Empty A Drone's Holiday Vacation

Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:22 pm
Spike:

Our driver came to pick me and my new friend up, he mentions a royal Hive coming up behind him so I am fully convinced JayJay will be taken into custody again and someone ELSE will interrupt all that 'smashing' JD wont stop mentioning.

*shutters*

"Don't you worry my good man, we will have a splendid time." I preorder the tickets so we are let in right away. I was quite famous and get treated to the VIP area. It will be good for the old man, some of the young hybrids are a little much.

I look around and see a big game of snowball fights out in the open areas around the big ice caslte. They added cannons now. And even dyed color snowballs to look like red blood. two teams who booked the hour were really in deep combat with it.

The ski lift was above us. I gesture for JD to look up at it as hybrids passed by going up and up.

"I'd need a snack before going on that one."

I see a firepit that was churning out smores, a whole table of do it yourself and make it yourself with EVERY ingredient of sweetness. Someone was even making human shaped cookies into big smores with caramel strawberries sauces. Marshmallows the size of heads. Some even had candy black eyes on them to look like big white snowman heads.

There was also cookie hives and castles to build. Tables and rows of chocolate fountains and the FRUIT piles.

I just take some rock candy, unfornatenly they don't have real rocks.

"Two hot cocoas with a little spike in mine." I wink at the server. Not sure if JD drank or if he even should.. he might talk about what hes SEEN.

"Overwhelmed yet? And this is just the food court..."

Jean's Drone
Jean's Drone

A Drone's Holiday Vacation  Empty Re: A Drone's Holiday Vacation

Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:15 pm
JD:

The new ally takes me to the strangest of places. Many alien worlds have I ventured to on missions for my Queen, but none compare to this!

A fierce battle rages outside. They fight without proper weapons, hurling bloody chunks from the ground at one another. There must be a lot of animosity between the two sides! How very glad I am not to be apart of something like that, I imagine it would be quite stressful indeed!

I am shown some sort of transport system, presumably used for summoning fresh troops to the battlefield. Thankfully my new compatriot has no wish to use it for the time being, instead he speaks of food.

I am about to tell him how I could absolutely go for a human myself, but then he shows me a room filled to the brim with human food.

“Are we here to get nourishment for the Queen again?”

I recall going on a similar mission just a few weeks past, and I am handed a LIQUID food item.

I am asked about my mental state.

“Oh, have no fears, sir! One does get used to dealing with the wild and unexpected when one serves a Queen such as mine! Have you ever heard of a blob fish?”
Spike
Spike

Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:40 pm
Spike:

The poor guy keeps staying in character, its going to get a little irritating.

"Maybe we can send her a goodie bag of nourishment.." I go along with it believing it might help him through his trauma. "You can call me Spike." I add in, he asked earlier but I was a little distracted by the scenery.

I did not think his real name was JD either.

I take a sea on a blue microfiber bench that was made to look like shimmering sparkling ice but was HEATED.

I pat the seat next to me as we watch some husky sleighs pass by barking.

"Blobfish?"

Penny was the animal lover not I.

"Whats that now?" I ask absent mindedly ready to zone out if its some of his work related kinks.

*sips cocoa awkwardly*
Jean's Drone
Jean's Drone

Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:46 pm
JD:

The new fellow tells me his name is Spike.

“A pleasure to make your acquaintance, my good sir!”

I take the seat next to him, and watch as some of the people nearby cringe away from the furry animals. *Rumours of the dog plague still persist in certain groups.*

I begin to wonder whether my Queen would like a sample, but immediately get distracted when Spike asks about our aquatic guest.

“I call him BoBo! At first, I was rather sceptical, since he was the ugliest creature I had ever laid eyes upon. Nevertheless, despite his unfortunate appearance, he still somehow possessed the ability to be positively endearing! Now I consider it an absolute pleasure to sprinkle in his fish food! He likes the blue flakes the most!”

Ohh I do hope 232 knows how lucky he is! Though I have every confidence that the blob fish will be cared for adequately, since I know how important that is to our Queen.

“Ah, but forgive me for prattling on, sir! I should be focusing on my current orders: having a good time! Now tell me, how does one rid one’s mind of all-consuming guilt after utterly failing to help the person who means the most to them?”

I ask the question casually, like I’m asking for directions.
Spike
Spike

Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:37 pm
Spike:

I listen to JD talk about a 'blob fish' named BoBo and wonder if I am on some sort of hallucinatives. No he was for real he even adds in what color was his fish flakes.

"Oh wow I cant... imagine ..." I scratch my head nervously.

"...maybe...you can get a pet fish here for yourself."

We'd have to go somewhere a little more ... tropic Wink

What the man says next was a punch in the gut and I take out my flask adding more alcohol to my cocoa.

"That's...alot...a very hard question ... .I'd say alcohol probably?? Do you drink?"

Jean's Drone
Jean's Drone

Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:47 am
JD:

Spike mentions finding another fish, one for me.

“Oh, I’m not important enough to have my own fish! But I could seek one out to offer my Queen!”

A new friend for the Queen AND for BoBo, how charming!

Spike does seem to be taking this mission seriously, from the expression that arises on his face. He asks whether I drink.

“Oh, I have poured many teas, including some of the alcohol variety. Usually, I am not permitted to drink them myself. However, if that is what is required for my mission, then I shall absolutely partake!”

I chug down this ‘cocoa’ presuming that is an alcohol. Before I can ask what effect this is supposed to have, I FEEL it! As a humble drone, I have only ever drunk my allocated water allowance, and words cannot describe how different a sensation it is! It’s warm, and it tastes… floral?… fruity?… no, something else!

“Oh my… You really know your stuff, my good fellow! Why, I’m feeling positively jaunty! How many of these cocoas am I permitted to drink?”
Spike
Spike

Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:46 am
Spike:

I was relived to hear JD at least knew what alcohol was. Being sober attending a whore hive sounded awful.

I let out a chuckle at his reaction to cocoa.

"Good mm? I think you get at least 3 refills a day here.."

Good thing hes not with the prince, a guy like him may take unlimited too far.
I think still a little concerned about how he was STILL in character.

"Do you want to um maybe get dressed for this weather? We look kind of out of place.."

I think and see a faux fur coat stand, and a more modern looking colorful muli material suit booth.

"When on a vacation you need to always ..camafloge into your surrounds..look the part.." I say it in words I think he'll get.

(hybrid whisper to another): "Why is he dressed as a DRONE. You know what happened on Hallowraith!"

Last edited by Spike on Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Spike
Spike

Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:48 am
A Drone's Holiday Vacation  61KanhUWzfL Spike will buy a popular Michael's big brain hat
Jean's Drone
Jean's Drone

Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:10 pm
JD:

I am told I am not allowed one, but THREE cups, of this delightful drink!

“Would sir recommend spacing them out across the day, or having them all at once?”

I wonder which would make one the happiest?

Spike recommends putting on camouflage. I am most grateful that we are not in a swamp! These outfits are much less ugly than the grass suit!

“Why, a most excellent idea!”

I run over to get a faux fur coat, thinking this will help me to blend in as one of those beasts I saw earlier. I am again surprised at the new sensations. It is so much softer and warmer than my drone uniform. I will not complain about keeping this one!

“Must we act in disguise too?”

I wander over to the whispering hybrid, and attempt to imitate the noise I heard the fluffy creature emit.

“Woof!”
Spike
Spike

Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:01 am
Spike:

I smile awkwardly when JD asks about the drinks.

"Let's space them out ok?" I'm sure it wont happen but I cant imagine if this fellow got the unlimited card since he did not know when to stop clearly without orders.

I had to really look out for him incase someone takes advantage of how he follows you around like a duckling..

Before I realize it I lost him Wink
I pay for all our things and finely find him being gawked at barking like a dog.

"Ohh yeah its ok we can talk...normal wearing that..."

I zip up my coat not sober enough for skiing at all. I would NEVER find him in a snow drift .
Hybrids slowly start to leave and start posting on Mhypace about a 'puppy plague'. The BIG crowded main lobby gets so small, everyone must have..gone back to their rooms..

I try not to worry.

"Ok JD. You pick next.. just no skiing please.."

I rub the bridge of my nose and show him a lit up map of the whole park.
Jean's Drone
Jean's Drone

Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:33 pm
JD:

Spacing out the cocoas it is!

I think I must be blending in perfectly, since no one raises any alarms. The other creatures go on with their day in what seems to be an entirely relaxed manner.

Once they are gone, Spike informs me that we can speak at ease. He shows me a map of this place, and tells me to choose a location. Hmm…

*JD takes Spike to a penguin show. He thinks these funny little creatures might be of interest to Jean… and he finds them very cute!*

As we arrive, we see a number of these ‘penguins’ attempting to slide down a slope of ice stood upright.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OJ2HlGwM7s

“Why, would you look at them go! What dexterity they must have, what balance!”

Yes, I think my Queen would quite approve of these creatures! Just think of what she could train them to do!

“Oh, that one reminds me of Bond!”

I see one particularly nifty penguin slide with ease to the bottom, before posing for the audience. Another falls on his face part way down.

“Oh, and that’s the 232 of the group!”

I look to Spike.

“Do any remind you of your companions?”
Spike
Spike

Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:37 pm
Spike:

I thought JD was going to pick the doggy sleigh rides by the coat and barking. I was pretty glad there was no bumping around. I was already pretty dizzy and it was nice to sit down and watch the show.

He points out some penguins that related to his work buddies I assume. He was really not letting it go Wink

"Oh..."

I squint trying to see the old class in any of these guys but no one was riding a chair Wink

"No dont think so.."

I smile sadly before seeing a polar bear with a clown ruff pass by it was fluffy and white.

"That one reminds me of someone alright..."

One of the penguin's squawks at the polar bear to behave and ok maybe I can see Bea in it just a little...

I clap at the next big trip as the polar bear went on all fours and penguin's stacked on top of it.
Jean's Drone
Jean's Drone

Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:18 am
JD:

We watch as the charming little animals perform an array of tricks. As well as the large fluffy creature, grey beasts fin fish fins [seals] join the stage and begin spinning balls on their noses.

“Why, bravo! These critters are more talented than half of my crew!”

*Not letting it go Wink *

Once the show has finished, and I have given the performers a big round of applause, I turn to Spike and ask.

“Is it time for more cocoa yet?”
Spike
Spike

Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:36 pm
Spike:

The seals finish the show and JD makes a remark, his 'crew' must have been really something else Wink

"How long we're you there?" I ask him wondering if it was so weird life time study observation experiment after all.

As I clap for the show and the curtains are drawn, a little iradus bug in a winter hat hologram begins talking in a baby voice listing off the next shows coming on stage.

I had no interest seeing show cone DYI and a snowman building contest so I happily take the Cocoa offer (because I can get it SPIKED) as I pick up my coat and head over.

"You know it."

There wasnt too many hybrids outside again..so quiet for the season... but luckily the shop was still open.

"You should try some cookies with it this time, its better AND I bet you'd have fun making them.."

I show him people shaped cookies on display, all decorated to look like iconic characters. Their must have been a contest to make the King so many attempts were on display and one was labeled 'Winner' with a bow. It was a cookie King but with another cookie's head placed next to the first's head. It looked like he was holing a head..a red head so probably Rubyrose. The artist was delated to even put green frosting on her head and layered the King's leather jacket with chocolate chips.

"It might be good therapy make your friends.."
Jean's Drone
Jean's Drone

Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:12 pm
JD:

I am asked how long I’ve been with my current hive.

“Oh, ever since I was cloned, I imagine. However, I only have clear memories of the last 3 months.”

It feels polite to return the question, so I ask.

“How long have you known Mister Jay and his companion?”

I cheer again, not at the show, but at Spike’s decision to allow us to return for more cocoa!

“Hurrah!”

Spike comes up with yet another splendid idea as he suggests we make little replicas of our respective crews! I do not know what this ‘cookie’ material is. Perhaps it is like knitting? Or paper mache? But then he shows me samples, and it looks much more solid, but also more crumbly!

“And who’s this funny little fellow that everyone made?”

I asked, surprised that I do not see any Queens. I do spot one! Ohh but that is just her head! Perhaps it was a shoddy attempt and the body fell off?

We are given the cookie-making equipment when we go inside. I wonder if I should make my Queen first, but decide to leave her till last instead. After all, I will have some practice and hopefully she will come out looking the most beautiful! I begin with another crew member I am quite familiar with.

A Drone's Holiday Vacation  Bond_c12

*Cookie Bond!*
Spike
Spike

Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:04 pm
Spike:

JD tells me he was a clone, only awake 3 months. I raise an eyebrow only big shots get adult cloned. Weird. Who is under that mask? Wink

I glad to see this is working out. I really hope making his friends and EATING the cookies will help LET THEM GO in some way Wink

I really was not going to make anyone, I was well OVER them all.
I think fiddling with candy half heartedly and a little under coordinated from that 2nd spiked cocoa.

"I've known Jay since childhood and Ra his whole life.."

I wish I never met any of them...

"So what you want me to make Jay?" I raise an eyebrow and look at who he makes first.

Very Green..very wraith looking..apart of the act.

"Whats his name?"

I let out a short laugh at his question. the first prize winner didn't do such a good job if you cant tell it the King at first glance.

"Thats the King of course.. most people make him.."
Jean's Drone
Jean's Drone

Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:04 pm
JD:

“Such a long time to be allies!”

I reply, having no reason to think that Jay is not a wraith and is therefore centuries old.

As Spike talks about making cookie Jay, his tone reminds me of my Queen when I advise her to do something she does not truly wish to do. Like the time I advised her to take a warm bath when she returned from the vacuum of space. However, in this case, I do not believe the task of cookie making to be so essential for Spike’s health.

“Oh, it could be any one of your crew! Who are you the most chummy with?”

He asks about the cookie man I just made.

“Oh, this is Bond! He is often in this position, even as a person rather than a cookie.”

By this time I have already made a second cookie. Since I was multitasking, I decided to do a wraith I was less familiar with. I shall save my deepest efforts for my nearest and dearest!

A Drone's Holiday Vacation  Wolfie10

*Cookie Grimwolf*

I am informed that the little cookie fellow is someone called the king.

“Well, he must be very popular to have so many people make him as their cookie ally!”
Spike
Spike

Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:33 am
Spike:

I try to think who offended me least here...
I let out a "Hmm' sound thinking before I start picking up a cookie with someone in mind.

I begin to make Xero. Leaving the cookie with no hair.

It made me think of drones.

"Hey do you ever take off the mask either?" I ask thoughtfully as he explains his cookie and some guy named Bond.

I nod and admire his next attempt at one of his cast members.

*hybirds start to leave the table freaked out by the wraith fetish guy - it wasnt Hallowraith no more!!*

Jean's Drone
Jean's Drone

Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:00 pm
JD:

I watch as Spike begins to draw a friend of his.

“What an adorable little man!”

I’m sure he’s positively charming in the flesh!

I am asked if I have ever removed my mask.

“Oh no, sir! It would not be my place! But no need to concern yourself, there are plenty of miniature holes that allow for vision, olfaction, and the drinking of beverages. In fact, I believe the only time I have not worn it was when you ripped it off my face earlier this very day.”

I do not say it with any sort of annoyance or malice, it was simply the answer to his question.

Once again the room starts to empty shortly after we arrive. Hmm… I have never had this happen to me on the hive, and so I conclude that Spike must be the cause.

“Do you have any allies on this world?”

I question if we can find a place where people will not shun him, as I continue to craft my crew cookies in magnificent detail.
Spike
Spike

Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:22 pm
Spike:

I look down at the frosting awkwardly when he reminds me I ripped off his mask. Yeah I forgot about that..

"Oh yes...so I did...."

It was still... kinda weird seeing him walking around with the cover. He reassured me of course there was holes he could see and partake through.

It was just visually unpleasing to not see someone's eyes and expression.

I finish my cookie Xero and then take in his question.

"Of course, just we've drifted apart ..theres alot of work in .different fields we dont hang out as much as we did before...they are important and busy too. Royalty."

I decide to make Carly and Micah just so I dont look like a loser in front of this guy Wink
Jean's Drone
Jean's Drone

Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:34 pm
JD:

Spike tells me that his friends are royalty. Oh, well he must be an acquaintance of Queen Laiyna then! I do not know of our Queen being allied to any other Queens besides her mother!

“Oh my, I did not realise you were such an important fellow! Ahh, and I see now why you were visiting our hive…”

I do not mention Queen Laiyna’s death outloud, even with my Queen far away on our hive, it feels unspeakable. I do hope that the Commander and Bond can provide her with the encouragement I cannot!

“This is my most dearest Queen! What do you think?”

A Drone's Holiday Vacation  Jean_c10
Spike
Spike

Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:20 pm
Spike:

JD continues to stay in character, maybe it was too soon for cookie therapy..

I finish my red frosting haired cookie and move on to use alot of yellow sprinkles for the prince.

I was still quite drunk so...it got very messy and drippy. Poor Micah's eyes were drooping off...

Yep I think I'm done.

I didn't have it in me to do the rest of the old class gang.

I turn to look at the last cookie JD showed me.. his...QUEEN?

"Oh...so...pink?" I comment unsure how that was a wraith queen.

the hybrid in drag didn't even use green paint on his face...? What was he supposed to be??

I had no idea what was going on at that whore hive but something seriously traumatized this man.

"Shes beautiful. After your last cocoa we should really call it a nite."

A hybrid comes over big eyed and just quickly drops off collector tins with the Wynter bug character for us eatch to take the cookies home.
Jean's Drone
Jean's Drone

Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:34 pm
JD:

Spike calls my Queen beautiful, and it brings a smile to my face (that he can’t see).

“She is, so very beautiful! I just hope that she can see it for herself one day…”

I think sadly of our last proper conversation. Oh, I do hope 232 is taking good care of her whilst I am gone!

I cheer once more as we get our last cup of cocoa tea for the night! Then I am told that I must pack up my cookies and turn in for the night.

There were no sleeping pods here, only ‘beds’. I have seen these contraptions in some of the rooms of the hive, however I do not believe that drones are permitted to use them. So I decide to spend my night sat outside Spike’s door on guard duty, as I used to for my Queen and other important figures from time to time.

The hours pass slowly, and I have little else to do but dwell on my Queen and crew. This is the longest I have ever been away from the hive, away from all of them... I try to use my tablet to send them all photos of their cookie men, but I am unable to log into Wraithbook on this world.

*Cries and hugs cookie tin instead, NOT noticing the changes his body is going through after all the cocoa.*

The next morning [or afternoon depending on how rough the hangover is], I wipe away my tears and greet Spike when he emerges from his room.

“Good day sir!”

*Waves at him with a PALE, SLITLESS hand*
Spike
Spike

Thu Mar 07, 2024 9:48 pm
Spike:

*arises in the afternoon Wink because hangover*

I can not believe JD stood outside that long.

I open the door after getting dressed taking my sweet time.

"JD...?"

I guess he's still in drone mode.. I should have 'ordered' him to sleep in his room I guess.

He DID wash off the green paint though. Thats progress of LETTING GO cheers

"Uh how are you doing with...the changes now?"
I ask before taking a peak on mhyspace. I had some assignments to work on for the float. I was a bit behind..
Jean's Drone
Jean's Drone

Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:57 pm
JD:

“The changes?”

I question Spike, before noticing my hand.

Oh my…

I ultimately decide that I do not mind. I think back to last proper conversation I shared with my Queen, before…  A Drone's Holiday Vacation  1f494  She believed that it was a good thing to look similar to the people that one admires and loves. And now, I look more similar to her!

I check my back to see if I have grown WINGS but alas no!

“I am well… Although, I am most confused about how I am supposed to eat?”

*Cloned drone that never had a childhood so has NEVER had solid food before. Have fun dealing with that Spike!*
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum