New Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Month 4: Death

+5
Jean's Drone
Spike
Ra
JayJay Sheppard
Jean Starker
9 posters
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://new-adventures.forumotion.com

Month 4: Death - Page 2 Empty Re: Month 4: Death

Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:20 am
Bond:

I only manage to whack Jay’s medical tray a couple of times before he skedaddles!

“Get back here you coward!”

I consider running after him… but I do not wish to leave our Queen alone in such a state! We are under attack, I must protect her should we get boarded!

“232, you go after him! Er… follow his every command to the letter!”

232 doing his job is a hazard to anyone!

I mentally yell for any of our scientists – whose names I do not know – to come to the lab stat! They need to figure out what is happening to our Queen, because I for one have no clue!

Meanwhile, I see the Commander being attacked by Jay’s… son? Did I hear that right?

Anyway, I don’t even stop to make a witty remark, I just throw my crowbar at his wrist so he lets the Commander go!

((My Queen, your men are with you! You will come to no harm!)) I try to reassure her in case she can still hear.
Flux
Flux
https://tlg-rp.rpg-board.net/

Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:13 pm
Flux is doing to go back and write what went down in the kingdom when JayJay returned but he ticked off MANY in these four months and was NOT allowed to leave or be alone with highly important kingdom baseness, aka Dr. Ra and Spike.

Jase: (AKA alias, Jade ):

Wooo hooo I thought this was a BORING mission but now there are REAL wraith on the scene!

*Still thinks Jeans hive is a Whorehouse and the four surrounding it are the only real ones*

Ignores the battle positions and alarms, I open a holographic channel as I stand in the center of the bridge. The bridge crew was very annoyed already KNOWING what I was going to do.

*Projects self on the first hive in view of the lens and starts dancing, tea bagging and flossing moves on it before moving the projection to the other hive just dancing mockingly as loud club music plays*

"Like what you see queenie!?" *slaps butt and twerks up to the projector so that last hive just gets my butt projected on it*
Odette
Odette

Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:42 pm
Odette:

I pout when the only response I receive is a dancing butt.

It wasn't even a wraith one :S

I command 2 of the hives to board Jean's for a takeover as clearly she did not wish to negotiate while myself and the other track the foreign vessel sending the projection.

It was one of Michael's.

(To Jade Over Comm) "Oh Michael is that you??? Tell me, do you have my sisters head on you or have you hid it on one of your pets? Come on! Give me a hint!"

I playfully inquire while stroking my pregnant belly.

Far too many clone/wax heads fill my ships. Finding the original has been quite the scavenger hunt ;D

I slouch back in my chair awaiting a response.

Man I have to pee...
Hybrid
Hybrid

Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:09 pm
The Commander:

I am throw into gunk and held down in it.

Ugh, I really hope I don't become like 231 after this.

I try to struggle but am only successful with getting my old ass out of the goo when young Bond comes to my aid.

"Well done Bond."

I grab my attacker by the throat and squeeze.

"Now, to repeat the question. What have you DONE?!"

I snap, completely missing Jay's disappearance as several scientists flood our scene to place our Queen on a cot and try to provide her with much needed medical attention.

The Queen was out cold and unable to respond.

I hear further firing in the hallway and come to the sudden realization that we were being boarded.

The rival hive was quick in its efforts and I feared this could very well be the end for us.
Ra
Ra

Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:56 pm
Ra:

I fumble to hit the button to trigger my suit with the bleeding wrist but apparently good ole' Dad too that too.

Great...

The wraith still things he has any chance against one of the King's creations and chokes at my thoart like I'm a human.

"I did what she wanted! And Im not done so unless you want a GREEN veggie you better have your heathen sorry excuses for doctors get away from her..if you make one wrong move.... ANYTHING could happen!"

I try to put them blame on them because this was quite experimental after all she was BORN this way not made by our King!

There was a certain series of electrical charges needed for the telepathical connection though.

It appears we are under attack so I try to ponder my chances here.

*I push him away with my wings - that were membrane/leathery not the feathery kink he was used too I'm sure.*

I use the other wing to hit at a new wraith from a new highly fertitle hive by the SCENT of them.

.... wrong whorehive apparently

*flashing up the wall to the ceiling hissing*

JayJay Sheppard
JayJay Sheppard

Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:01 pm
JayJay:

Odette changed quite a bit since Hallowraith Night....

Unfornatenly retreat was off the table. We we're really surrounded.

"What about her lab creatures is there anything we can throw at he-"

I shake a mumbling scientist but he runs away to attend to Jean I assume at GreenBean's call.

"You! - 232'

"Dance back at the Michael hive.."

I order him as Carly's son EMBRASSES us all with his hologram. Odette seems to think he is Michael so maybe we can use that..somehow..

*Desperate*

Admin
Admin
Admin

Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:25 pm
Bond:

I leave enough room for the scientists to work, but not so much that I cannot keep an eye on our Queen. Especially now it is confirmed we are being boarded, by the thorn queen’s men!

Of course, no male wraith can harm a Queen by our laws, but they could try to kidnap her! Also the thorn queen is very purist by all accounts, what if she doesn’t consider our Queen a ‘true’ Queen? Even though she ABSOLUTELY IS, ‘CURE’ OR NOT!

Since the Queen is very much unconscious, I sacrifice style for substance, beating back any wraith that get in the room with whatever I have to hand! I stab one in the feeding hand with a scalpel for DARING to get too close!

((Commander, what are our orders?))

Our Queen was so very desperate for a ‘cure’, but does that really mean we should let Jay’s offspring near her again?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:35 pm
232:

*Between visions of Jean and Jay's time at Hallowraith and the occasional rager, 232 just about knows what a dance is*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY34jqXWfVs
Hybrid
Hybrid

Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:55 pm
The Commander :

There was no time and we needed to act quick.

"Do what you can to help her!"

I snap at the pesky creature in the corner as try to fight the rival soldiers now filling our scene in overwhelming numbers.

I wipe goo off my face having a bad feeling about this but last I sensed of the Queen was her desperation for change so the creatures response was not very hard to believe.

Bond asks for further directions.

((Hold your position and keep firing as long as you can!))

I encourage as the scientists surrounding the Queen are soon distracted away to ward off our attackers.
Flux
Flux
https://tlg-rp.rpg-board.net/

Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:56 pm
Jase:

Whoooa...she thinks I'm grandpa??

*slicks back hair all excited*

"Girl did you miss Rubytine??? we always drag her out in the FLESH..." I reply when she asks about RubyRose's head. "How about you come as my date this year and MEET her??"

Hallowraith this year ...err may not happen...since.... Uncle Sillvy is.....gone

I look side eye thinking about a missing head. Now they want Rubyrose's head too... ahhh they are coming at us every hyaday Wink

I am challenged to a dance off by a DRONE.

What is this..how does..

I squint at how fast he changes style and keep dancing but I start to feel OUTDONE by this masked figure.

*dances harder feeling INSECURE*

Odette
Odette

Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:30 pm
Odette:

I squint at the screen and finallly realize who I am speaking to is not Michael at all.

Awwee..

I giggle a bit at the dance off but really do not have time for it.

I shoot a few warning shots at the vessel.

(To Jace Over Comm) "Rubytime you say? When is that??"

I fire more at him trying to get the vessel to leave.

(To Jace Over the Comm) "Tell you what, I will think about it and get back to you later.))

I curse, before running to the washroom unable.to hold it in any longer.
Ra
Ra

Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:12 am
Ra:

How nice the filthy green animal had some reason in his small pea brain before I had to start chopping heads.

"Good choice Greenbean."

**Calls him the name JayJay's mind calls him believing it to be factual.**

I drop down on the ceiling in front of the cot and eye Loverboy carefully before carefully trying to scoop out what sort of meager medical supplies these creatures have. Too my surprise its much more advanced then I would have thought. Such a shame this female was going to regress into such a dying breed once more. She might have really given Michael a worthy fight.

Of course trying to do this while everyone is shooting at one another is not that productive.

"Here you hold this.....you try to get a scan of this area right here... can you aply the pressure here?" *baby talks all of them like they are invalids*

"Do you want to hold her hand?" I mock loverboy before turning on the right amount of current - errr

maybe some extra as ANOTHER VESSEL FIRES ON US cause all my unmilling helpers delicate positions to be shuffled about.

*Jace takes the dance off PERSONAL till JayJay MOVES the projection of dancing drone onto Odette's hives so Jace fires on them thinking hes hitting the 'drone'*

Not very smart that prince...

I laugh nervously and try to give the Starker one last hot shot mix on the spot to push it along.

"Dont you see the GREEN in her cheeks?" I encourage before moving a iv from a flying knife trying to back this up into the only secure metal corner left.

I dont think they are going to win this....
Admin
Admin
Admin

Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:35 pm
Bond:

It’s hard to fight AND keep an eye on Jay’s son at the same time.

*Maybe stuns a couple of Jean’s scientists while checking that Ra doesn’t murder her*

He asks if I want to hold her hand.

“We-we’re not at that point yet!”

I say getting embarrassed for a second. But then I’m kinda grateful, since if I had I would’ve got shocked!

“My Queen?!”

She is still alive. That green BETTER be wraithness and not just her getting sicker!

Now it looks like he’s finished with his ‘cure’, I get between our Queen and her ‘helper’ while assessing the situation. Things sure are looking quite bleak. I can’t even sense JD, he’s probably dead since otherwise I’m SURE he’d be here at our Queen’s side too! 232 is just… I don’t even know, it’s weird even for him. We really could use all the help we can get…

“Hey Jay’s son, you may have wings, but can you fight with STYLE?”

I make some poses as I shoot with a stun pistol from both hands. This guy seems to think he’s better than us, so hopefully a little competition will inspire him to battle the thorn queen’s guards!
Odette
Odette

Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:42 pm
Odette:

Upon my return from the lavatory, the rival vessel is shot down.

Shame.. I rather liked that green dude.

It was not long after that my drones inform me of Jean's condition along with a few of her men.

Such waste..

I pout finding this information most discouraging before giving the order to do away with the tainted before I make my appearance on board the hive.

I could not take any chances, especially in my current condition.

I stroke my abdomen in thought as my men shoot down the remaining crew and bring the Queen, the handsome Sheppard  known as Jay *pouts* and another character which I recognized from the Hallowraith event a few months ago, to that dart bay.

I of course observe all this safely in my chair aboard my hive through our mind link.

I close my eyes and take control of a Wraith soldier so my presence would be known as the remaining crew is locked into cells for safe keeping.

What interesting new additions to my collection.

A small smile escapes my lips at the dancing drone whom Nightwasp had eventually shot down to take to his cell.

I follow the others to the dart bay where the unwanted were disposed. Their unconscious  bodies lay scattered accross the floor.

Myself and my fellow Wraith leave them there and shut the doors between the dart bay and the rest of the hive for their disposal.

I wake the three up using my mind link for one last good bye.

Jean bolts up and hacks up bile.

I wrinkle my nose though none could see me.

(To all) ((Well my dear, it seems your time as Queen has finally come to an end. I wish I could say you'll be missed but we both know that would be a lie wouldn't it?))

Jean looks darkly forward with no response from my view through the soldiers eyes on the other side of the door.

(To all) ((Jay I am so sorry it had to come to this, I will mourn your death most of all ......and you..))

*Does not know Ra's name*

(To all) ((I don't have anything to say to you.))
Ra
Ra

Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:21 pm
Ra:

I get distracted from Loverboy's comment, it sounded like a challenge.

"Well.."

I watch him shoot knowing I cant compete. For a damn dirty wraith he sure has grace and style. Weird.
I overthink what I can do without my armor that had style. Something spectacular.

....style...

*isn't helpful just overthinking what would be impressive to them and gets taken out before I do anything at all*

The Queen has her final thoughts apparently and damn my dad really gets around why was she talking to him LIKE THAT.

She says she doesn't have anything to say to me.

((Good.)) I already look bad just being here, at least if the HYBI is listening I'm in the clear.

Jay not so much...

*just giving him dirty look before we are all BLASTED out into space*

Good old Dad continues his lucky streak having the suit - that he took from me forcefield activate and come up to save him from instant death.

My last sights is the glorious half green Starker falling down into the atmosphere with one wing then darkness and the cold silence.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum