New Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Bond
Bond

Month 3: Robots - Page 3 Empty Re: Month 3: Robots

Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:24 pm
Bond:

Out of NOWHERE my Queen calls my name in my head! And not in a way that sounds like she's going to ask for a second date!  Month 3: Robots - Page 3 1f625

Oh no, did I mess up already?!

Was it the Wraithbook selfie with the hat? I tried to keep it vague, but maybe she thinks it's too personal?

((Y-yes, my Queen?))
Jean Starker
Jean Starker

Wed Mar 06, 2024 12:37 am
Jean:

(To Bond and Drone) ((Come to the hallway just outside the lab.))

The Commander and myself proceed to staring each other down as a million scenarios rush through my head.
Bond
Bond

Wed Mar 06, 2024 12:46 am
Bond:

I sigh in relief when Drone gets summoned too. I don’t think he’s posted any risqué selfies recently, so this must be about something else!

I make my way over to her, and immediately sense the tension between her and the Commander.

“Er… hello, my Queen, Commander..?”

Then JD joins, and while I can’t see his face, I can sense his nerves and sadness.

“… What’s going on? Are the robot bugs back again? Do you need me to shoot them?”

*GENUINELY confused cos he knows nothing about the food side of the mission*
Jean Starker
Jean Starker

Wed Mar 06, 2024 1:38 am
Jean:

I give Bond a look annoyed.

"I know what you were up to Bond, you can drop the ACT!"

(The Commander) "As a matter of fact he knows noth-"

"Silence!"

I hiss before turning to Drone next.

"And you, you wounded me most, betraying my trust ALL FOR HIM!"

I look away hurt.

"Tell me Drone, what punishment is most fitting for a Commander who insults his Queen?"
Jean's Drone
Jean's Drone

Wed Mar 06, 2024 5:15 pm
JD:

Unlike myself and the Commander, who are weighed down by guilt, Bond is frantic to regain the Queen’s favour.

He drops to his knees in front of her.

(Bond): “My Queen! Tell me what I have done which has offended you so, and I will stop at nothing to correct my mistake! But I swear to you, I am not hiding anything!”

*Bond fully opens his mind to Jean. He doesn’t even hide the embarrassing splits fail from earlier, SO determined to prove his loyalty!*

My Queen accuses me of betraying her for the Commander  Month 3: Robots - Page 3 1f494

I look down in sorrow, as I address her.

“My Queen, you know that my foremost duty is to take care of you. That has been my purpose, ever since Queen Laiyna assigned it to me at your birth. All I have done, has been with the intention of keeping you healthy and happy. But now, you seem to be neither healthy nor happy. I have always loved being your drone, even before I could speak the words aloud. However, perhaps it is better that you… replace me… so that- *hic* so that your needs can be met-“

*Has to stop speaking so he doesn’t sob.*
Jean Starker
Jean Starker

Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:27 pm
Jean:

Bond opens his full mind to me and I flush from embarrassment while Drone gets very emotional and suggests I replace him.

I curse under my breath in frustration.

Emotions were heavy on all sides.

Even the Commander looked quite upset.

I CANT do this right now!!!!!

I finally snap and storm off, locking myself away in my lab refusing to see or speak to ANYONE until my work was over.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum